Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new team starting up

E-ventchip

Dec 5, 2006
manchester hyde
Team starting up for next years UK Masters 3 members wanted for A team 5 members for our B team pm Eventchip with your detals EG-Equipment,marker,how long been playing,age,were you live]
training will be at NQ for the further away members and if you live closer you may train with me and some others at Arena 51 (Dukinfeild) we need your responses quick so that we can arrange the teams so we can get sponsers thnx (chip):D

we arnt bothered who join werther its girls boys men women
n00bs or experienced players aslong as you are willing to train

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Team starting up for next years UK Masters 3 members wanted for A team 5 members for our B team pm Eventchip with your detals EG-Equipment,marker,how long been playing,age,were you live]
training will be at NQ for the further away members and if you live closer you may train with me and some others at Arena 51 (Dukinfeild) we need your responses quick so that we can arrange the teams so we can get sponsers thnx (chip):D

........I just love the comment, 'we need your responses quick so that we can arrange the teams so we can get sponsers thnx'....hmmmm, it sounds as though they'll be queuing up :)

E-vent, at least learm how to spell 'sponsor' before you approach them.

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,

dukkenfield is only around 30 muinits away from NQ anyway, and if you are looking to start a sup-air team is dukkenfield very ideal? dont get me rong u have the right idea dude