Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new team starting up

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Why does every person starting a team always worry about sponsors?
:

Dried, good question and the answer lies in the fact, they got little to no idea what they are doing :)

It's one thing having all the enthusiasm in the world, in fact, it's a pre-requisite but you must have a reasonable working knowledge of the area you are getting involved in.

What worries me is this, for those young players who are gonna respond to this, are they gonna be listening to this guy, a guy who has no real handle on industry side of our sport teaching them God knows what???

This is what worries me sometimes about our sport in that noobs have no real idea who knows what and pretty much anyone can set themselves up as a self-proclaimed coach and expert when the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Just be careful out there, that's all I say.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...teaching them God knows that???...
:p.

Oh, and Jay - it's Dukinfield. Dukinfield isn't the ideal place to learn how to play on a sup'air field - as it doesn't have one. But, it does have somewhere to practice aiming, snapping, holding etc.

I think it's about time I spent some time there again (if only to give these whipper-snappers a clip 'round the ear ;)).

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
its true a slight slip of the key - right next to each other.

p.s this is in response to robbo's typo and the ensuing conversation not to raffles above

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
:p.

Oh, and Jay - it's Dukinfield. Dukinfield isn't the ideal place to learn how to play on a sup'air field - as it doesn't have one. But, it does have somewhere to practice aiming, snapping, holding etc.

I think it's about time I spent some time there again (if only to give these whipper-snappers a clip 'round the ear ;)).
D'oh again - cheers Raff