Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New themes

JamieLee2k

Paintball Marshaller
Jun 7, 2008
Nuneaton, UK
Have you ever thought about jazzing up the forum by adding a new theme, doesn't have to be much just there are a few nice themes about and I think this site can benefit from having one.

xraymtb

Oct 14, 2008
Don't a lot of forums allow users to choose their theme when logged in? Then those that want a change to something brighter can have it and those that like their eyesight just the way it is can stick with the original.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
yeah they do but i dont think this one allows that, i dont see why you would want to change the forum layout and colours their fine as is, as already said pleasing to the eye, and also were not a candy shop who need bright wonderfull colours...

...the only way the forum needs a new theme is if your eyes are bleeding...some how...i dont think they are.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm pretty sure I have a facility whereby I can change themes on here but if I was to start changing it every time someone fancied a new colour, the site would look like a frikkin rainbow .. I think if enough people want a change then I'll look into it but for the most part, I think most people are OK with how it is at the moment and after all, if we start making changes now, you wait till the chicks get started mate, they'll be wanting pink everywhere ...nah, ain't gonna happen on my site mate (all said in a deep voice) ...

Peace