Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to paint-balling

popitgoes

Apr 20, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi there my name is Daz im 25 and from Stoke-on-Trent

In the near future I plan on getting into paint-balling and as a noob I do not know much about the sport

All I really know is that I want to get into tournament paint-balling

The reason I posted is to get some information on which make of items I should be looking into getting for tournament paint-balling

Which do you think would be best for me to use, as a noob I don't plan on getting the best of the best so £1,000 markers would defiantly be out of my price range at this moment in time

Thanks for the help I do appreciate it

Daz

Braindead

Mar 10, 2013
longeaton/Nottingham
Get yourself down to one of the tournaments ie masters or cpps have a look round and have a chat with a few of the guys from that you will get a rough idea at what path ( equipment) you want to go down to ... Midland masters is today (Sunday) at Uttoxeter!

popitgoes

Apr 20, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent
Thanks

I was planning on going the tournament in penknidge in a couple weeks time as I was told there his stuff you can buy there and also people to talk too

But I also would like to hear other people's ideas on what they would use :)

popitgoes

Apr 20, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent
Thanks for that il take a look when I have abit more time :)

Can anybody tell me what they think of the proto rail?

My plans were to buy an eclipse Etha but I am going to be upgrading in a year time and thought why buy a dearer marker just to upgrade in a years time when I get better

Thanks in advance

Trigger15

Apr 5, 2010
Anytime buddy, proto rail is quite a good starting marker, etha i wouldnt go for because its not a full tournament gun, also have a look at an etek, similar to ego but cheaper version