Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to paint-balling

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Wow... Hopper argument gone mad so ill chuck this in...

Bought a rotor, jammed on me several times, has a fair bit more weight than a prophecy/ Z2 and despite loving dye products.. Never really got on with it.

Use a prophecy now, lighter, not at all flimsy feeling to me, I find shell alignment is simple as well and has never given me issues or jammed.

...still use a vlocity now and again cause their sick loaders and again have never jammed on me and consistently work well. Pretty poor battery life though!!.

But... Last week we got some proto primos (new prito gravity fed loaders) on site.. And like has already been mentioned above most tournaments these days are capped at 10.5... We managed to quite consistently feed my SL with it which was shooting at 10.5bps ramping. So what did we do next?... Put the ramping upto 30 and this was what we got.. ;)

Who needs electric loaders now?...

(And just before the keyboard warriors arrive.. Obviously the gat/loader never reached the full potential of 30bps ramping. It may be fast, but its a gravity mind. But I think it's clear from the video that the loader must of been feeding at a rate of 14/15bps quite consistently!)

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
They are amazing little loaders for the money. I have one in the bag for emergencies, though they have a tendency to lock up occasionally, especially if using a spoolie.

One thing they are very handy for is capping a marker - if you have chrono issues, a Primo will keep it below 10.5bps and get you on the field.