Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newb Gun?

Etniesboyz

Oct 3, 2001
Can anyone help me out, im a new player who has experience with BB guns, but wants to try out Paintballing, any suggestions on a gun? I orderd a PT pistol for target practice at home and also as a sidearm, and im gonna of course need a gun, any suggestions?

I was thinking the Spyder TL, or the Spyder Java 2 in 1.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
good man

Im glad you are thinking about gettin a spyder, dont get pulled by cheaper infernos or something. I got a spyder one a four years back when i didnt know much bout the sport. i was lucky. the spyder is such a class gun. it is simple so not that much can go wrong. I got it in a deal from planet for £180 which was the gun, gas and mask. Now my gun is worth about £500 with all the upgrades i have on it and getting it splashed.

You can either get it and keep it as it is. it is a good gun and the new spydrs are the bomb, they dont need much work. But i think that is the advantage of thje spyder, that you CAN add to it and it will run witht he best.

Good luck and welcome to the sport, have fun.
P8ntball2K

Manning26

You may also want to check out the Tippman Model 98,(the Flatline system is unecessary) they handle liquid CO2 really well, and are very reliable. All three guns mentioned would be great for you, all any of them would need would be an aftermarket barrel. By the way, if you happen to like the Pirahna, or Spyder, I don't see the little extras as helping. The plain Jane models of those guns perform just as well, and save you a couple bucks that you could be wasting on paint. The higher end models have the same quality of barrels too, so the performance you're paying for isn't really there. That is, of course, my opinion. Good luck!:)

Etniesboyz

Oct 3, 2001
thanks

thanks guys it helps a lot when you get help from someone who knows what there talking bout :)

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Here's an idea ......go down to your local site when there's a team in having a practice.

talk to them...and they'll probably let you have a practice with their babies.....then you'll have an idea if you want to try electric or not....and they'll be able to give you tips on what a good starter marker is.

Just a thought.

Mador:)