Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Niall - Campaign DVD??

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
I think its a stupid idea to have it just on dvd, just how many people have dvd players. And so what if they have to make it in 2 formats.
I'm sure if they made it on all formats including dvd they would sell a lot more copies.

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
very true darm

i personaly have no intention of buying a d.v.d yet but would realy like to have the tourny on vid.
i accept that more info and more footage can be put on a dvd.

all i can see is this just leading to loads of pirate copies flying round.:confused:

Pirate copies from a DVD??

Anyone who knows technology knows that it is 100 times easier to make pirate copies of VHS tapes as opposed to DVD's.

Any fool can copy VHS whereas it takes a fair amount of special equipment to copy DVD.

People get with the 90's (okay late 90's) go out and buy a DVD player. Even the cheapest bargain basement players give better quality than VHS.

Also if anyone ever made a proper DVD (not saying that the campaign DVD won't be) but you could have easy access to specific games, loads of still pics, hey they could even index the thing by team. Just think how cool it would be if every team was at least assured that they would see themselves once.

The possibilities are almost endless when it comes to DVD whereas VHS is yesterdays news.

The millennium series is the most forward thinking league - so why not have the best possible multimedia availiable.

goose

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Most of the points you have answered already. Why a DVD. Simple far more info which can be edited down to look great. There will be a VHS later, but it will have a lot less info than is on the DVD.

The makers of the DVD don't want to risk pirates copies on tape for obvious reasons.

Forecasted date of completion about 2 weeks. Commentary etc stll got to be done.

Cost £26.95 includes p&p in Europe. US is slightly more. Can be booked at Campaign Office 44 (0) 1932 865999. Mon - FRi 9 - 5.30.

Web site will be updated next week also. Hope this answers your questions.

Regards

Niall :)

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Niall my good bud.

Hows about putting the K2 machine down for 2 copies o' that fella??

I PROMISE there'll be some pies in it for you.

Al (K2)