Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No Americans in Europe 2003 season...

Dunno 'bout you guys, but I can't see any Americans going over to Europe UNLESS X-Ball happens. With tha big boys playing X-Ball with their 'real' teams and forming squads to play super-7s, they're gonna be busy enough and spending enough money at home.

Maybe a handful of teams will come to Europe, but SC, Bob's, All As, Trauma, GZ, Strange etc.? Forget it...unless there is Euro-X.

That said, I bet my bottom dollar that within two years there's a Euro leg of tha NPPL in the UK or France with 20-odd US teams...

Trinity

Oct 16, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
I know something you don't know..... :D
What? What do you know?

It would be a shame to loose the American contigent as they bring alot to the game and I think European games would suffer for the loss.:(

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Avalanche,Dynasty,Sc Ironmen are coming over ( i have been told by Ed,Sk and Catfish respectively) plus some others, trauma,bobs,all as they all love playing in europe

I don't doubt Dynasty and Lanche

Cos neither is doing X-Ball, however...

March 29-31: Millennium - Lisbon

April 10-13: NPPL Super 7 - Las Vegas

April 19-21: Millennium - Bitburg, Germany

April 30-May 4: PSP - Las Vegas

And

May 30-June 1: Millennium - Amsterdam

June 5-8: NPPL Super 7 - Location TBA

June 18-22: PSP - Chicago

Are gonna be too tight on time and money for the X teams. Just taking enough time off work is gonna be tough, and as tha NPPL Super-7s is offering all of what Millennium offers with fewer costs and bigger prize money, Millennium will suffer.