Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not strictly pball but given last night's events...

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Stealthknight
what it the longest thread ever, this one is pretty long
ISTR the infamous "Jerry Braun" thread had over 100 replies!:eek:

Just gone back & checked - 328 replies! Noticed the Maxs Masters thread on the same search, over 200 replies to that. This thread has an awful long way to go yet!:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by RePete
Fair nuff Baca...No disrespect meant Jos. The comments were kinda quoted out of contect. Sorry. [edited]...
What'd I miss? :confused:

:D :p

Pete, I have no idea what you said, but I don't think I would have taken any insult from it. Only if people start calling me names do I take things personal, so no worries.
I get the feeling it was about the "ain't war cool" remark, so perhaps I need to clarify (although Baca nailed it pretty good). I did indeed mean it as a bit of irony. I have spoken to enough veterans of several wars to know that it is anything but cool, even a war that seemed pretty clean on tv, like Desert Storm, was in fact a dirty buisiness.
Hope this cleared things up a little.

Regards,

RePete

Imature member
Yeah. That was it Jay. Like I said though I kinda took the comments out of context. I'm just used to dealing with teen aged ballers that have never really known what war is, think it's cool like rec ball. You being an experienced tourney baller and someone who's quite level headed (Well kinda level headed...:D) I know it's not what you meant. :)

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Heh heh

Originally posted by le-pig
i see im going to have to light your arse up YOUNG christian(by marker or said gas axe;) )
It would have to be the Gas axe (that is if you remembered to put ALL the bits back on it last time you stripped it down....like the Cocker, ahem /cough /cough) :D