The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 5 - D7s - 27th May

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
on an NSPL related note (sorry mikey)

I kinda broke then consequently lost my div 1 wrist band... Do I actually need one? :confused: Last time I dont think it got checked once all day, and obviously I'll still be Rostered to Redemption etc so nothings changed on paper, just lost the elastic band...

Do I need to buy a new one? :( or what?

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
How much is it to register with the NSPL??
and does Mr syd require any marshalls???
my brother and i are available...

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
From the NSPL website:

Notes on Player ID Bands
For the purpose of administration, players will actually be registered to the team's division rather than the team itself and will be given colour coded silicon wrist bands with the division name embossed in to them as identification. There will be no ID cards. This will enable judges to check that the guesting rules are being adhered to by simply checking the colours of each players wrist band.

Wrist band will be provided free of charge at the start of the season and when new teams join the league will then cost £2.50 for new players and replacements as the season goes on.

Wrist bands must be worn at all times whilst at NSPL events. The wrist band system will be a honour based identification system and anyone found abusing it will face an automatic 12-Month ban from the NSPL from the date that the abuse is identified.

So it will cost you £2.50 to register.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well...

It looks like it's gonna absolutely sh!t it down tomorrow and will be cold and windy to boot.

Is it likely that a judgement on posponement will be made in the morning, or will it just go ahead, and we can all freeze to death if we dont drown.

A months worth of rain in the next 36 hours....most likely a December months worth!

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Ever the bringer of good news eh? Skeet ;)

EDIT: I'm after a game tomorrow!

Call me 07856013456

Will be down about 9 tomorrow.

Cheers
J