Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nxl 2002

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
So who's gonna win tha first ever NXL Series? Who will be tha best of tha best?

My money's on tha SC Men - made some strong pickups this off-season and Dynasty aside were tha most consistent team of '02.

Anyone gonna bet against me?

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Let's do the timewarp again...

OK then, let's make it NXL 2003 for those who ain't got tha benefit of a time machine...:eek:

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
put your hands on your hips,and bend your knees inside..

Im goin with a little hometown lovin here and betting all my chips on NY Xtreme...Seems like they excel in the 5 man format hence last years Skyball and Mardi Gras wins....

But lets see who actually got in shape in the off-season, cuz from what I heard X-Ball just aint for the fatties..Did the NXL throw in gym memberships as part of the contracts cuz God knows some of the back players could use em:p ??

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
only a fool would bet against Aftershock.........so i will go for the Legion......i would love to see the Legion win and stick one over on the yanks.....:D

sam

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
My bet is on the SC Ironmen. That would be cool.

Aftershock is gonna be badass too, but for some reason I just don't see them rolling everyone.

Sorry, I don't think the Legion will do as well as everyone is thinking.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
why not? they are machines, proper athletess, technical and skilled, i reckon they will cane everyone!!

Whats more......THEY DONT CHEAT..........so they wont be in th epenalty box all the time, that gives them a huge advantage

sam

p.s--> i am not saying that US teams cheat, just that the Russians never do.........:D

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
I predict that the Russian Legion will struggle to win against american teams. I don't think that they're less skillfull either, i just think the 'environment' in the states won't favor a european team.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Tj - you gotta give us the choices !!

Firstly - is it 8 or 12 ? then who are the final 8.........with or without Strange????

I vote Trauma - think it's the best outside bet of the lot, everyone said Strange would struggle this year, wouldn't make finals let alone win an event........and Trauma by all accounts are better than they were at this stage.