Off-hand shooting/snapshooting?

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
grimmer

eric
you could learn a lot from grimmer. he could teach you how to........... na! oh, he could show you how to ...........na that would'nt work either. you know wot... i'm not sure wot you could learn form crimmer, let me think about it for a month.
AND WOT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT PINK RABBIT ERIC.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jamie Abbot is a god.

Originally posted by Bloody American
And jeff is pretty fekking good as well. Yeah, Colin was talking to us about it and he was going on about how he [Jamie] has got to be one of the best snapshots in the world, and I'm inclined to agree...I heard about his game with Nexus v. Dynasty...damn. I want to learn that shiznit.
-Mike

Jamie has the edge in Nexus with regard to snap shooting that's for sure but there are 8 others just a gnat's cock away from him....trying to get his crown.....

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
grimmer

Originally posted by neil mochan
eric
you could learn a lot from grimmer. he could teach you how to........... na! oh, he could show you how to ...........na that would'nt work either. you know wot... i'm not sure wot you could learn form crimmer, let me think about it for a month.
AND WOT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT PINK RABBIT ERIC.
hahaha, its a CAT.:rolleyes:

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Jamie has the edge in Nexus with regard to snap shooting that's for sure but there are 8 others just a gnat's cock away from him....trying to get his crown.....
That's why he's always practicing, i think it would kill Jamie if someone got better than him! It amazes me that he's so good, and yet he tries so hard to improve. It's that kind of focus and determination that makes him a true pro. :)

(i realise that praising Jamie makes him unbearable to be around, but the little dude diserves credit for his hard work)
;)

Have you ever been shown that technique whereby to shoot off-hand you actually keep the grip in the same hand, but cross the marker over your chest to the opposite side (your off side) and then slip your off hand underneath and around your foregrip?
There have been numerous interviews and articles with Yank Pro players in PGi over the last few months that all state that shooting with both hands is a critical skill. If you're going to waste your time learning a very unatural cross over technique, why not simply learn to shoot with your off hand? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you're not going to bother leanring to do something right, there's no point in learning to do it at all!

:cool:

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
Originally posted by Red_Merkin

There have been numerous interviews and articles with Yank Pro players in PGi over the last few months that all state that shooting with both hands is a critical skill. If you're going to waste your time learning a very unatural cross over technique, why not simply learn to shoot with your off hand? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you're not going to bother leanring to do something right, there's no point in learning to do it at all!

:cool:
Isnt that how the legion play?