Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok, fancy dress suggestions....

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I have a fancy dress night to go to, and I need suggestions on what to go as. I'm leaning towards schoolgirl at the moment, but any good ideas will be considered...
L8r!!!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
That wasnt meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, come on, need your help here, need the ultimate pullin outfit.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Cooks
That wasnt meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, come on, need your help here, need the ultimate pullin outfit.
You want the ultimate pulling outfit ????????

This is what you do, you shave your head, you grow a goatie, you go down the gym three times a week so your arms get bigger than most men's thighs and your chest resembles a medium sized sofa , you get the entire top of both arms tattooed as well as part of your back.....and then....and only then ...will the chicks come a flockin.
Robbo :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
But dude, then he'd have to have his penis shortened too...that's a lot of effort for a party.

Peace.

Man, he must be hung like a frikkin donkey if he's gotta have it shortened to 11 inches.
Robbo

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by Robbo

You want the ultimate pulling outfit ????????

This is what you do, you shave your head, you grow a goatie, you go down the gym three times a week so your arms get bigger than most men's thighs and your chest resembles a medium sized sofa , you get the entire top of both arms tattooed as well as part of your back.....and then....and only then ...will the chicks come a flockin.
Robbo :)
Yeah but I know cooks, he's straight and wants to pull girls! looking like that is going to get him nowt but man botherer's!!!!

Good job noone round here looks like that otherwise I might course offence saying that?:rolleyes:

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Cooks
I have a fancy dress night to go to, and I need suggestions on what to go as. I'm leaning towards schoolgirl at the moment, but any good ideas will be considered...
L8r!!!
It's easy go out and get a pink tutu (don't mind the spelling) to match that pink Angel they were going on about! Pink 6" Steletto Heels and a big @$$ clown wig!