Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oldskool New Guy- Help!

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
We don't as of yet as we are a very new team. We're mostly walk ons & scenario at the moment.

In future we will hopefully have a tournament wing, as we do have tournament players in our team who will want to play tournament in the future for Northants Giants.

We will be playing once a month, perhaps more than that some months. We've done four events in the last 2 months anyway.. Haha.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Henry

Sabotage/ Sabotage Mixie we play tournaments

Your more then welcome to come and train and play with us

Based out of mk and local areas one of the team member lives near u I think

Train at bricket and play UKSM

Last edited:

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Hey Henry, I'm coming back in as well and I'm based in Aylesbury. I was looking to go over to Bricket Wood in 2 weeks to test all my old kit so maybe I can tag along with you and MIchele Russo? I think I just need to sort out some air then I'm set.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
What are they like- the 3000psi systems? I used to have a 4500psi Armageddon, but no one ever had facilities to pressurise it to more than 2500psi or somewhere around that mark. Is that still the case or do they fill them to 4500psi these days?
yes they are 3000psi :D
depending on the site you play at, depends on their air source. most site will have air stations for 3000psi air tanks however some site runs solely on the dreaded C02 -.-. ive only ever seen 4500 fill ups on walk on days at my local sites but then again, you can fill a 4500 bottle up to 3000 on a 3000 air station. (could be wrong but ive seeen it done)

im not to savvy in the air tank area but they all seem pretty safe to me. im sure someone will be helpful and point you in the right direction :)

Last edited:

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Hey Henry, I'm coming back in as well and I'm based in Aylesbury. I was looking to go over to Bricket Wood in 2 weeks to test all my old kit so maybe I can tag along with you and MIchele Russo? I think I just need to sort out some air then I'm set.
Hey Jeeves more than happy to meet up with you guys. Send me a PM with ya mob number if you like I'll message you when I'm going down there. What gear do you have?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hey, thanks for the advice- I think I went there something like 13 years ago- my first ever paintballing experience! It was pretty good as I recall, so yeah, I will definitely have a look. Do you know if they do sup'airball there?
No Sup-air at Reading just a woodsball walk-on and rental site. They do fills up to 4500 psi which is a big bonus for me when running the automags... real gas hogs. My recommendation for bottle would be a 1.1L/68ci 4500psi fiber wrap with a HP (800psi) output. Should suit most markers, good shot capacity even if only filled to 3K and not too heavy. A bottle cover and thread protector is also a good idea to protect it from damage.

Last edited:

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Hey Jeeves more than happy to meet up with you guys. Send me a PM with ya mob number if you like I'll message you when I'm going down there. What gear do you have?
Sounds good. I have LOADS of old stuff. Enough to fit in an original (I think) Dye Navigator gear bag. I need to test how well my Alias Timmy works as well as my Ion so will be going to LiPS this week for one of the cheapy 3000psi air tanks they do and maybe some other bits. Will shoot you a P/M.

lee9

Dec 12, 2009
mk
www.chilvers.co.uk
Hi, I haven't played in many years but my son who is 12 has just started playing and I must say I am very tempted.
We live in Milton Keynes and are very interested in walk on days or hooking up with a local team, any advice welcome.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi and welcome back to paintball everyone :)

Both Sabotage and Northants Giants are great teams with great guys, and Bricketwood is probably the best venue closest to all of you.