Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OMG! Spitfire mod rocks my wee willy winky off!!!!

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
OMG! Spitfire mod rocks my cock off!!!!

Went today to pick up my angel speed with the new spitfire mod, so me and Tom Allen gased it up, and made sure everything works great! So we find that the battery we're using is low on power which stopped the speed from firing well (Lots of drop off - This is an obvious symptom). So then we fill it with paint, and put his egg on, considering the paint was about 3 months old, and whoever says eggs aren't fast are completely stupid as this kept up fine - Firing into the back with uncapped ramping on I was extremely impressed and the quality of the milling toped it off! A £120 well spent, anyone who is unsure about whether to get this or not should really think again, as I've shot a lot of markers (other peoples) before, and I can easily say that this'll keep up with ANY top of the range gun!

Thank you so much to John C, Tom Allen (Best engineer in paintball) and the whole of spitfire for coming up with this! One REALLY happy customer!

Your Bitch, Luke.

Spitfire Fan #1

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
A vid, I'll try and get it next time my mates with me in skirmish! But seriously, we had a lil problems due to a ****e battery (I hate panasonic) but when I tested it, the gun fired FÚCKING AMAZINGLY! all I can say to describe it, and the fire mode is so easy to change!

Luke.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Disco, there are some vids on the Spitfire website.

Dont forget after spending £120 on the mod (with free service) you then get to recoup some money back by selling the battery and board. Bargain!!!

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Don't tell me you're part of the Japs....

What an amazing joke!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....lol, sorry!

God I love this gun so much! :D Anyone else need convincing!? If you play NSPL come tap the guy in dye gear with Mr Suicide on his back and I'll let you give it a banter!

Luke.