Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

On the phone to the Emergency services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Nothing quite like "taking asleep" right after "taking adump" on the English language.

I think it translates as "I failed the test".

x.liivvy.x

London Defiance Baby!!
Jun 25, 2008
Essex
I haven't listened to the call, the sound on my laptop is playing up :mad:

But... however, I believed the first point of call for an operater was to take the details of how serious the incident was, and they have a clear button to quickly dispatch the ES if necessary and continue to follow up with taking details of address etc.
A lot of the time, the operators will stay on the phone to provide advice, or keep a person calm and conscious until the ES arrive.

K I 7V G Z

Child Please
Jul 20, 2009
Aldwick
a little while ago a few of us were going up to london and getting on out local train station Bognor Regis, there was a man on the seat next to us siting up right normaly, until he started to lean so we put him in recovery possision rang for an ambulance we had to wait 20 mins for it to come ? when it was round the corner

wegotitugetit

Wegotitugetit
May 26, 2009
hull
www.hull-photography.com
a little while ago a few of us were going up to london and getting on out local train station Bognor Regis, there was a man on the seat next to us siting up right normaly, until he started to lean so we put him in recovery possision rang for an ambulance we had to wait 20 mins for it to come ? when it was round the corner

i worked the doors for several years and most fights inc big ones police will just drive by or take 20 mins to arrive

as for ringing the services i have had to ring on many occasions from epeleptic fits to suspected drug over doses 90 percent of the time you briefly explain you work at a club as a doorman and give as much detail as you can they tend not to ask questions and as for reactions it does kind of shock you the 1st time but you do get better everytime it's not the nicest thing to do but i think it would help to teach kids at school it has been proven to work with youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.