Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Optimum air pressure and settings for ego 11 with dart kit?

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Hi Karl, there are no optimum settings as each gun is different. To tune a gun you will need a chrono, if you dont have one or have access to one at a site its pretty usless to try and tune a gun.

The LPR should be able to be reduced slightly as the dart kit is designed to allow your gun to operarate at a lower pressure. The factory setting is 2 turns in from the set screw being flush with the top of the LPR torpedo, so start there and adjust a bit at a time(turning in) until you see your velocity start to drop and the gun becomes inconsistent over the chrono. Back it out slightly and then re-chrono until your velocity goes back up and is consistent. The SFR restrictors should be at 1-7 as per the manual for the smoothest shot but just make sure you can still fire fast enough. eg 12.5 bps

Like I said earlier though, tuning guns will require a chrono. Hope that helps :)

karl saunders

swarve
Jul 14, 2013
Thanks alot matey thats helped,unfortunately i dont own a chrono im on the look out for one, i mite pop down to my local paintball course and use theres. Cheers