Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OTE Wrexham...Camo or Not to Camo?

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Camo or Not to Camo? That is the question? This is my first walk-on. What is the trend with gear do most poeple wear camo or not. Help us out guys!

Oh yeah what time do we have to be there by and if you read this Dave do I collect my paint on the day or do I have to collect it from Planet b4 hand.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
If you come to our site......sorry, Goggers site wearing camo.......you will be hunted like a dog.......but wait......we cant see you;)

5 rules to paintball

1 No camo
2 No camo
3 No camo
4 No camo
5 No fags

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Rob, wear whatever you want. Some wear camo, some wear team tops, some wear really weired stuff. Each to there own. No one will care what you are wearing. (you will be wearing a lot of my paint by the end of the day though! muhuhahaha!)
Paint will be available from Super Dave on the day.

Gogger

p.s.Walker=muppet

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
p.s Gogger= eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh........mate

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
You'll probably find that most people who solely play rec-ball will always wear camo. I play rec-ball as well as on sup'air ball fields. When I'm doing it (playing that is) in the forest or woodland then I wear my camo. If there's going to be concept fields then I wear my paintball Jersey. But like Gogger said - wear what you want. Wear shorts in a t-shirt if you don't mind the cold (or the full impact of the paintball on ure skin! :D)