The Home Of European Paintball

P8nt Vids

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
vids

Traumahead vids are.. ok i guess but the filter they tend to put on the voiceover is annoying, you cant make out a fncking word theyre saying! Push is cool, much better produced than the traumahead stuff. Also ive heard the toulouse world cup is pretty good, but ive not seen it myself.
As for the campaign dvd.. its been coming out in two weeks for about two or three months now - so dont believe a word they say. I tell you one thing - it had better be the mutts nuts when it finally does come out! ;)

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I love Traumahead! You probably don't like it as much cause they are all American teams. I loved PUSH too. Is there a way I can buy the soundtrack?

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Traumahead videos are by far the best!!! Screw the commentary, it's the games you want to watch!!!

If you're going for PUSH (which feels to me more a documentary), get the DVD. It's got 12 extra games on it.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
We are the video kings!!

Traumahead vids rule for pure out and out games, you can learn a shiz load of tricks from those crazy yanks. These are getting a lot better too, the Ghettysburg one is AWESOME.

PUSH changed our lives guys, you gotta see it. It is a documentary based around the road to the 99 world cup in orlando and follows the skills and views of the likes of the SC Ironmen, Avalanche, Image....etc and has some VERY cool tunes on there. A MUST see, the dvd does ripp it too.

Joy masters sucks a bit and last years Toulouse is well ****e compare to the previous one.

All these are available from Planet Eclipse.

Buy them today and you won't suck a$$ any more. :D

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
No way man i love watching (u) yanks playing ball, busting da moves! I do like the traumahead stuff and yeah ghettysburg is cool so maybe next time i watch them with the sound down and push soundtrack? ;)

When oh When will we get to see the campaign dvd??!!

And twelve extra games on push dvd? thats not fair!