Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Canary Wharf

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Hmm, I work in Canary Wharf and wondered if the Iron Lions still trained. Would like to put some time in during the week as I can't get home and then to training in time, so will hopefully come along soon
:cool:
I went down to TPC in Canary Wharf a few weeks ago and they said that the Iron Lions haven't trained there in ages. They just stopped going.

Having seen TPC's sup'air setup you''ll probably find it better to go to Tower Paintball. (Its only 5-10 minutes away on the tube anyway.) TPC is more scenario orientated and has a fantastic World War 1 feel to it :)

We used to go to TPC every weekend for ages. Then they stopped opening while teams were waiting outside. So most teams do not bother anymore to go there.

Also the sand is REAL GOOD for your gats! I killed (when I was with SmartParts) two Shockers down there! The sand just chewed them too bits!

Not a real good venue to train only plus point it is in doors!

JamesJDdavis

Jul 12, 2008
I've never been to TPC, but I've spent alot of time at Tower paintball and the staff are friendly and always helpful, as most either play in the team or have played alot of paintball, and are always willing to help out fellow ballers :)