Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball game of the ps3

fezter

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2007
swindon
hi can any one help iam looking for a paintball game for the ps3 i have come across

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009

Millennium Series Championship Paintball 2009

they have the same pic on the front does anyone know if they are the same game or will a usa ps3 game work on a uk playstation and is the game anygood

thanks for your help

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
The Nppl game is being rebranded under the millennium banner for Pal realease. So US copies will be Nppl Champs and UK copies will be Millennium Champs.

Or at least that is my understanding of the situation.
The PS3 version is available to preorder from most retailers and due out on 13th of march.

Nppl however will play on a Pal spec PS3. So you can (as many have) Import a copy yourself.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
There are some for sale on ebay in the UK, they are new and sealed and are selling for £19.99.

Got mine last week.

Or just wait for the UK release.

iceNichols

Dec 2, 2008
i think it will work on your ps3....i know xbox 360 games work from what ever country and i believe ps3 does also!
cheers

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
hi can any one help iam looking for a paintball game for the ps3 i have come across

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009

Millennium Series Championship Paintball 2009

they have the same pic on the front does anyone know if they are the same game or will a usa ps3 game work on a uk playstation and is the game anygood

thanks for your help
All US games will NOT work on your console i have a ps3 i first bought the millenium 2009 US copy beceause ti was much cheaper but it doesnt work so i sent it back and the English copy did work.

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
My understanding is there is no region protection only the different formats NTSC and PAL that would prevent you playing the game, if you have a HDTV it should be able to support both formats because they both then work at 720i.

So if you got a HDTV in theory you can import it from america and it will work. Don't take this as fact as it only my understanding:p hopefully someone can agree/disagree to help you;)