Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Hall of Fame

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Baca Loco over at VFTDB is running his usual Monday Poll, today asking for users to nominate who should appear in the paintball hall of fame the NPPL/USPL are proposing, in conjunction with Pev's.

Here's a link:-

http://viewfromthedeadbox.blogspot.com/2010/07/not-exactly-monday-poll-pb-hall-of-fame.html

I get very nostalgic over the history of paintball, so here are a few of my nominations (in no particular order):-

Bob Long
Marty Bush
Bob Guernsey
Tom Kaye
William Orr
Ged Green
Anthony Leadbetter
Jack Wood
Jules
Marcus Davies
Rennick Miller
Dave DeHaan
Peter Robinson (he's well-travelled)
Lane Wright
Paul Wilson
Stephen Baldwin
Laurent Hamet
Edouard Pelicci (please forgive the spelling)
Shane Pestana
Oliver Lang
Stuart Wall
Matt Tudor
Magued Idris
Steve Bull
Chuck Hendsch
Steve Monks
Dave Galsworthy
Jeremy Salm
Ed Poorman
Jerry Braun
Todd Martinez (personality goes a long way)

Who would you nominate, and why?

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Ledz and Jules of planet are a definite for me, watch the un-employable segment on the emortals vol.1 dvd that sealed it for me

Foster

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The following are the guys who would be chiseled into my Mount Rushmore of Paintball

Sergey Leontiev [Mastermind of the Russian Legion and so much more]

Renick Miller [Owner of Aftershock]

Billy and Adam Gardner [Smart Parts and All Americans]

Dave Youngblood [He owns Dye and for his unending support for tournament paintball in the US and over here]

Matt Tudor [Owner of PGi and also one of my closest friends who has always remained loyal]

Ledzy [Responsible for the E-Blade, Ego and Geo as joint-owner of Planet, and one of the world's best captains [Ex Nexus] and most loyal of friends]

Bob Long [Ironmen and for just being Bob]

Oliver Lang [For being the world's greatest player]

Steve Duffy [Ex Editor of PGi and one of the smartest guys I know]

Jerry Braun [Ex promoter of the World Cup, the world's greatest and most prestigious tournament]

Ged Green [The man's a genius, responsible for the Angel, Hyperball and Pure Promotions and the NPPL]

Richmond Italia [Another genius, responsible for Procaps, XBall, and much much more]

Laurent Hamet [He's the man behind Sup'Air]

Alex Lundquist [For admitting he really was the second best looking man in paintball]

Magued Idris [owner and brains behind Joy Division]

Marcus Davis [Captain and brains behind the Preds, the first European team to bash the cr@p outa the Yanks]

Lane Wright [For his tireless work for the PSP and also being a good mate of mine]

John Gregory [Ex Owner of JT and one of the guys responsible for pushing our sport forward]

Chris Lasoya [For being a great player and reinventing the definition of the word 'poser']

and last but not least

jeff abbott [For being a thief, a liar and a low-life]

I wouldn't actually sculpt abbott into my Mt Rushmore, he'd be etched into the toilet bowl of the rest-rooms close by.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The following are the guys who would be chiseled into my Mount Rushmore of Paintball

Sergey Leontiev [Mastermind of the Russian Legion and so much more]

Renick Miller [Owner of Aftershock]

Billy and Adam Gardner [Smart Parts and All Americans]

Dave Youngblood [He owns Dye and for his unending support for tournament paintball in the US and over here]

Matt Tudor [Owner of PGi and also one of my closest friends who has always remained loyal]

Ledzy [Responsible for the E-Blade, Ego and Geo as joint-owner of Planet, and one of the world's best captains [Ex Nexus] and most loyal of friends]

Bob Long [Ironmen and for just being Bob]

Oliver Lang [For being the world's greatest player]

Steve Duffy [Ex Editor of PGi and one of the smartest guys I know]

Jerry Braun [Ex promoter of the World Cup, the world's greatest and most prestigious tournament]

Ged Green [The man's a genius, responsible for the Angel, Hyperball and Pure Promotions and the NPPL]

Richmond Italia [Another genius, responsible for Procaps, XBall, and much much more]

Laurent Hamet [He's the man behind Sup'Air]

Alex Lundquist [For admitting he really was the second best looking man in paintball]

Magued Idris [owner and brains behind Joy Division]

Marcus Davis [Captain and brains behind the Preds, the first European team to bash the cr@p outa the Yanks]

Lane Wright [For his tireless work for the PSP and also being a good mate of mine]

John Gregory [Ex Owner of JT and one of the guys responsible for pushing our sport forward]

Chris Lasoya [For being a great player and reinventing the definition of the word 'poser']

and last but not least

jeff abbott [For being a thief, a liar and a low-life]

I wouldn't actually sculpt abbott into my Mt Rushmore, he'd be etched into the toilet bowl of the rest-rooms close by.
Good list! Although its missing a couple of people I would personally add.

Tom Kaye - AGD a complete engineering genius!
Billy Ceranski - KEE, former world beating player
Simon Stevens (Manike) - KEE another engineering genius!
Twizz - for being the UK's winningest coach/player. Every team he touches, wins stuff.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Matt Marshall, one of paintballs best representatives, and voice behind that epic voiceover about why we ball

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Good list! Although its missing a couple of people I would personally add.

Tom Kaye - AGD a complete engineering genius!
Billy Ceranski - KEE, former world beating player
Simon Stevens (Manike) - KEE another engineering genius!
Twizz - for being the UK's winningest coach/player. Every team he touches, wins stuff.
Thanks mate, but I don't think I am as good as those people who were named, I am just lucky that the players I get have the will to win and they all give me 100% and I can't ask for more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Spittle is the Best player I have played against and with!!!!!!! When I was with the Preds, is was Dave then did all the plays and sorted the players out!!!!!!! he was the best UK Player in his time.

Thanks again though mate

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Does anyone remember the Avalanche roster before the World Cup incident?

It read like an all-star lineup - Cagnoni, Martinez, Lasoya, Richardson, Roberts, Salm, Knop, Forster, Poorman, Fow, Rabackoff, Weasel - they were the first rockstar team.

Good times!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Does anyone remember the Avalanche roster before the World Cup incident?

It read like an all-star lineup - Cagnoni, Martinez, Lasoya, Richardson, Roberts, Salm, Knop, Forster, Poorman, Fow, Rabackoff, Weasel - they were the first rockstar team.

Good times!

The question is, how many of them knew Jeremy Salm was gonna don his sniping gear?

And perhaps an even more poignant question, what was the incident that stunned the world of paintball?

Jonathan - you are banned form answering :)