head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Hi , does anyone know what material is used for the padding in
most paintball headbands such as the contract killer bands for instance
and where to buy that padding.

I dont want to get a headband I just want to know about the padding.

cheers
sam

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Well, they differ a lot. Some headbands have fine thread towel backing, some have "velvet" back (check the MWAG website) and some have microfibre backs with polyester fill.

Most headbands i've come across use towel padding sown into the main headband material.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
i been thinking about a headband but i'm not paying 15 quid for a strap of material
Then talk to Eve at eden headgear designs (facebook page, or at events), she'll sort you out with some custom shizznit for £10. You show me someone who has the same transformers headband I have, and I'll show you my junk. Awesome headbands/sandanas at awesome prices man, can't go wrong.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Then talk to Eve at eden headgear designs (facebook page, or at events), she'll sort you out with some custom shizznit for £10. You show me someone who has the same transformers headband I have, and I'll show you my junk. Awesome headbands/sandanas at awesome prices man, can't go wrong.
snap that,

you'll never make anything thats near the build quality of eves stuff. i've been using the same sandana every weekend for the past 6-8 months. not even showing any signs of slowing down

pikachu on the forums

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
snap that,

you'll never make anything thats near the build quality of eves stuff. i've been using the same sandana every weekend for the past 6-8 months. not even showing any signs of slowing down

pikachu on the forums
Thats something to think about custom sandana hmm :cool:

Its Pikachu's birthday today ;)
(look at the birthdays list at the bottom of the main page :D)