Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball rifle sparks police chase

Pedley

Any ideas what to put ?
Feb 20, 2011
82.7° N 114.4° W
I think I'll take note of this as when I get back from balling I never put my gun away I just pop it in the boot and get it out when I get home without thinking about who might looking and think it might be. Well it's gold and red but I guess this point still stands.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I always bag or box my markers in transit. Apart from anything else it stops them bouncing around in the boot and getting damaged. Never ceases to amaze me when guys spend a fortune on a marker, and just chuck it in the boot un-bagged at the end of a days play. No wonder they end up looking trashed after a seasons use...muppets :rolleyes:

Last edited:

justincredible

DOUBLE MAG MAN
Sep 6, 2010
Ringwood,Hampshire
I was going shooting one day and on the way I had to take something back to PC World for a refund. Not wanting to leave a shotgun on show in the car I strolled into the shop with the gun in its bag slung over my shoulder.
Sidling up to the refunds counter, the bloke behind it said '' You going fishing mate'', ''No mate'' I replied, '' It's a semi-automatic shotgun.'' Strangely, there was no problem at all in getting a refund.:)