Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Scene - UK's 1st Digital Paintball Magazine

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
not a fan of online mags as i like to carry mags on the train n stuff while on the tube.

This does look amazing tho.

If you ever start to print one and it's a decent yearly subscription let me know :D

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Holy sh!t that is good, this could be the start of something big! :)

it's exactly what i want, as its horrible not playing and waiting to play, so this will ease the pain lol

Anyone know where i could get a good hard copy made? (apart from printing it myself) i bet you could get most people on here to take out a subscription :D

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Please Please Ipod touch / Ipad i will literally spray juices ;) if i could update it in the morning then read it on the way to school that would be awthome :D

defied

Feb 12, 2010
great mag, agree that a ipod app would be the dogs danglies. and why does it have to be me getting shot in the face on the double spread :(

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Congrats Eric! It's looking great. Fantastic photos, skimmed through a couple of the articles, a couple of spelling errors, but a) who am i to talk! and b) What magazine doesn't have errors, there is not one i have read recently that doesn't.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next one!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Looks excellent.....although at the risk of being a pedant, wasn't Welt the UK's first digital PB mag?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Looks excellent.....although at the risk of being a pedant, wasn't Welt the UK's first digital PB mag?
Technically
Welt was the 1st "UK based" digital paintball magazine
Paintball Scene is though UK through and through, with a touch of Irish in the mix to add a bit of flavour :D
As in paintball, it's playing in the grey area and I doubt if anybody is going to attempt to sue, lol.