Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Paintball trouser help

Discussion in 'The Brain Box' started by Rob Mitchell, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Rob Mitchell New Member

Rob Mitchell
    Message Count:
    decided to get back into paintballing as I have missed it far too much. I recently purchased a Gtek 160R to get me back into it. Now since I have started again,I have noticed I have gained a bit and not much of my old stuff fits.

I'm after some playing trousers but hardly any shops lists sizes only S,M,L, XL bla bla.

Now is there a rule of thumb when choosing one of the above. In jeans I'm a 34 waist. So would I be looking at LARGE?

Silly question I know and any help in sizes is much appreciated as I hate having to send clothing back. Especially if it's tight! Makes me want to eat more and cry in a corner.

2. dfr350 Active Member

dfr350
    Message Count:
    Im a 32" waist and I wear large as they usually go from 32-36. Gives you room to expand and wear slide shorts and a bounce vest.

3. Rob Mitchell New Member

Rob Mitchell
    Message Count:
    I seem to have expanded a lot haha. Many thanks for your reply. I think a large might be ok then for me?

4. dfr350 Active Member

dfr350
    Message Count:
    I would guess so but with everything you never know until you try them on.

5. Cube M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions

Cube
    Message Count:
    I'm doing the same and got a pair from Just to replace my old Dye pants (I've gone the other way and lost ~10" off the waistline). They advised me to go for an XL as the pants I ordered were a little on the snug size normally, got them today and they swamp me. The XL is listed as a 38-40 and with the straps pulled all the way in I've got about an inch or two of free space and I could get a leg and a half in the pant. I like baggy, what player doesn't but I think I'd fall over in these :D.

I'm going to try to swap for the L for my 34" waist but I guess it depends on the brand, do what I did, ring the shop and have a chat.

6. shoaibaktar Well-Known Member

shoaibaktar
    Message Count:
    Sounds like large would do you. The for sale will have loads of pairs and sellers who you can check with.You can re equip yourself for a fraction of new prices and spend the balance on playing !