Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball video games

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
hey guys is it just me or do painbtall video games suck eny one got eny apart from regade splt paintball and greg hasting tourney paintball??? eny online games or java ones ?? or pc games ??

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
And to be fair, max'd did a damn good job. Oh and rumour has it theres developments for a wii version ;)

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Been playing a lot of greg hasting max'd recently as I am likley to be unable to play the real thing ever again :(
Its good, but I am easily pleased.
Not many decent markers on it.
Theres a quake3 engine based game somewhere but i cant remember the link.

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
A Random Email

A random email i got today from some paintball forum i signed up to and forgot i had... the like HERE doesnt work but it was from PBvids.com ive not looked into it as ive played greg hastings... its poor to be honest - rush them and you win ..........

Are you ready to experience the newest evolution in digital paintball? Team Pb3d is nearing completion on the first 3 dimensional online massive multi player paintball game. Pb3d will be free to play. There will never be a cost to play pb3d, although donations and sponsors are always greatly accepted. In game ads will produce a sufficient revenue stream while also adding an element to the game. Pb3d is paintball in its second truest form, 3d. Fields- Imagine being able to select any type of paintball field possible, and then play it in less than 90 seconds. With pb3d this is a reality, with 90 second field timers on most fields the abilities to progress your players through the pb3d nation are virtually endless. Indoor, outdoor, woodsball, speedball... You name it, Pb3d's got it. Guns- With Pb3d's state of the art "6 pp" gun system users can create nearly endless gun combinations. "6 pp" is short for six possible parts, buy that barrel you wanted and maybe that nice tank to create your perfect gun, 100% individualized for you. Characters- Gone are the days of your character never going anywhere in other paintball games, the more you play , the better you get, Just like in real paintball. Upgrade your stats to be a trigger happy speedballer or that sharp shooter woodsballer. "Built by paintballers, for paintballers " See you on the field,

Team pb3d

For instructions on how you can register please visit the Pb3d Signup Forum located HERE

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
what format for?

theres a paintball game on the HL2 engine for steam which is really good for an alpha release, theres just not many people that play it.