The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers View on Body Piercing.....

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by shwoomie
heh..1 in lip,eye brow done,my left nipple is permanently erect
my right nipple is going to be cross pierced in awhile...and my nether regions are going to be tasting the sweet tip of a needle someday soon with my tongue :D

piercings are good as long as they are done with taste and reason meaning that you dont have 29475676 holes in your face or in one body part!

the fact that a piercing fits a person is totally up to the person it self!
Might be the translation, but did he say he was going to taste his nether regions with his tongue?

neill

Sep 22, 2002
Visit site
i had both my nipples pierced in 1992 as the next step of progression from my tattoos(36 and counting)and before ut became cool and the norm but due to to unfortunate accident at the coventry poly while watching the australian doors in concert a rather energetic young ladies waving arm ripped one of them out leaving me with alot of pain and a nice blood stained top 3 months later and the other nipple got infected so i took it out while i could and since then never got round to havin it redone though i probably would
laters
neill

Wusses the lot of you. Talking of piercings and tats like its some kind of tribal passing of rites. It's old news so get over it, Its so old news that its even accepted in to have a piercing when working in management.

Now scarification thats the baby to go for. Far more pleasing to the eye. No lack of choice on where to go for it. and no smudge of ink in 30 years to try to explain to the grandkids.

And Nudge: Shut up about your two [soon to be 4] lip piercings. We know, just stop repeating yourself your sounding like a parrot.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Now scarification thats the baby to go for. Far more pleasing to the eye. No lack of choice on where to go for it. and no smudge of ink in 30 years to try to explain to the grandkids.
Why stop there? Why don't we explore the possibilities offered by Coral/bone fusing, Implatation, Bi-furcuration etc?:)

I mean if you're going to do something, do it right eh?;)