Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintballs won't break

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Yeah, I was wondering...

How do you match paintballs with a certain barrel/marker? I've heard that some paint works great with certain markers and some paint doesn't. I have a Spyder Compact 2000. Thanks for your help.

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Ugh...when I played yesterday there were a bunch of white wannabe blacks there and they had the hugest, baggiest sweaters ever. I hit this one guy four different games, four times each and NOT ONE BALL BROKE!!! :mad: (I was using Diablo's) It seemed like MOST of the times when I hit somebody it wouldn't brake. It was frustrating. It looked like I/my team was doing bad but in truth, we weren't! The ball were-not-breaking!

Is there anything else I can do or should I just shoot them more? :confused:

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Originally posted by Emerson
Ugh...when I played yesterday there were a bunch of white wannabe blacks there and they had the hugest, baggiest sweaters ever. I hit this one guy four different games, four times each and NOT ONE BALL BROKE!!! :mad: (I was using Diablo's) It seemed like MOST of the times when I hit somebody it wouldn't brake. It was frustrating. It looked like I/my team was doing bad but in truth, we weren't! The ball were-not-breaking!

Is there anything else I can do or should I just shoot them more? :confused:
Get big baggy jumpers too by the sounds of it,

Or

buy a more brittle paint. Depends on the site you play at, if you are just going to rec days or want to splash out on better paint.
If you play a site regular let them know what paint you want in advance if you don't paying extra then they prob won't mind getting the paint.

as for paint and barrel, (not being the most techy person i know) its more to do with the size of the paint and your barrell bore size, If you have biggger balls (oohh err) than your barrell then they wont fit and will burst, or the balls are too small and have too much movement down the barrel and when they come out they are not going to fly straight, so inaccurate less chance of hit but this wont really affect if the paint is bursting.

Hope you find a better paint or barrel and can shoot more people unless your playing me!!!