Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballs

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Sounds like assault to me...

He's going to look well good with pink stained face and welts all over him, for his Honeymoon.

He may not even be allowed into Bars etc, if it looks like he has been in a big fight recently.

Some bright spark, is bound to want to shoot him in the Nuts. But what is a little blunt trauma to soft flesh, between "friends"?

Of course, that isn't important. What really matters, is that all of his "friends", will have lots of fun, stripping him down, humiliating him, and possibly ruining his Wedding day and or Honeymoon, possibly parenthood.

How about Creosoat? The stuff you put on fences to stop them rotting?
Then he will look brown, smell like a fence and probably be slightly flammable too, which is a bonus.
im sure that the stag do will be way before the wedding.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I done a bit of a google and it turns out you can get balls that stain you for x amount of time, they are designed for riot control / security etc by PepperBall the same people that make the riot / non lethal control powder type CS stuff that is fired threw a PB marker. Not sure if you would be able to get them over here but i couldnt see why not for the staining balls :D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
How about Creosoat? The stuff you put on fences to stop them rotting? Then he will look brown, smell like a fence and probably be slightly flammable too, which is a bonus.
Not to mention the fact that that sh!t burns like f*** and is carcinogenic, in fact I think real Creosote is banned these days.

Though a quick coat of fence and shed paint will give him a lovely tan for his honeymoon, just like Sian Lloyd :rolleyes: