Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest 2013

Simon Cort

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Cannock
After a brilliant weekend with a fantastic organiser it's time to reflect .

What was your favourite part of the event?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
hog roast
that fresh coffee stand
buying a Luxe from the warped guys (A truly awesome gun and Chris and the guys were extremely helpful (y))
BZ's pure silver paint was perfect

Best UK paintball event/festival (Sorry warped ) :)

Reactions: Random Invert

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Simons Tshirt was epic.

The players party . . and the bar . . and the girls . .

20 warriors, thats alot of beer.

Gotta be the athmosphere, was propper friendly. I dont even know alot of folk who play at npf reguarly but they all chatted away and had a giggle. I beleive Jamie and Daz were incharge of warrior relations on Friday night. The stories I heard . . . . .

Simon Cort

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Cannock
The community spirit is what paintballing is all about, The mutual respect and encouragement we give each other. Yes we swear at each other when we are in battle but we still shake each others hands after.

Reactions: Sbcoyr

Chris@warpedsports

Sep 3, 2012
warped hq
www.warpedgear.co.uk
Great event! good to catch up with a lot of people. Great Trade expo! all the main traders there showing off there shiny items! There was one really really bad thing about the event from a personal point of view!

losing the van keys and unloading the the whole trade stand off the van again to find them wasn't our finest moment after a long weekend :)

the zombie make up looked ace aswell

Chris kitson

Banned
Jul 13, 2013
Personally the atmosphere was great and could get along with anyone there, also people who I didn't know we're great mid game on Sunday being very supportive and working to smash USDE! Well deserved win lads!

Reactions: henry tutt