Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PigTV Internet Paintball

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
Hey, I found a cool site while knocking around during my keyboarding class (Hehehe...:D ) It's got tons of Paintball movies for those off-season blues. Works best on broadband, but in any case, pretty cool.

www.pigtv.net

Some of you may have already been there, just thought I'd give it a post. You'll need Realplayer to see the movies.

And no, the website did NOT pay me to post this...:D

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
it is?

Oh, yes, of course it is. I knew that. :D Thanks for...umm...reminding me. :D It is awesome... NOT THAT I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT...

there is a way to download the movies from pigtv rather than playing them, this is good for people on slow connections and people who want to keep the movies/put them on a CD
also you can choose not to download the adverts

im not going to say how to do it though, cos it really pisses the website owners off.

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
No, when you watch the movie it DOES download it, but instead of putting it in one of your primary file folders (like ///C:program Files) it puts it in your Temporary internet files. So, in essence, it is downloaded on your computer but only temporary (deletes itself after a short period).
Something I found odd was directly above the links where you select your connection speed it says "Streaming Real Video". But according to my better web-knowledge to "streamline" something makes it so the video appears on the page itself, and not in a new window so theoretically I could go back and visit my frozen self BUT, if I was still frozen in 1969 then oh no I've gone cross-eyed. :eek:

I need to straigten out my thoughts a little more. I can't imagine trying to comprehend what I just wrote.

And, no, downloading a file to your hard drive would not make the quality better. The only way to make the quality better would be to shrink the window, but that would make it smaller where am I going with this? Ubbbbbbbbbbbbbbb (sound of shaking your head like a dog with lips that are frozen). WAIT A MINUTE, I DON'T HAVE ANY TOES! I need a hug. :eek: