Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pistols

Terryfay1983

Jan 19, 2010
West Sussex
www.vivid-audio.com
hey guys,

was thinking bout purchasing a pistol for scenario paintball but wasnt sure what the best one to go for would be?

i think the tippmann TPX looks abit big but then due to size of a paintball i understand y! just wondered if there was any smaller that still used the same size ball?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I think this is in the wrong place, in .68 there's not much smaller than a tpx, pgp's shorter I think, actually just remembered the goblin - and before anyone says its completely useless I nearly hit someone with mine once (don't get a goblin as a back up - but if you want to back up your back up they are great!)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
he certainly has (got it for my birthday in June), and is eagerly awaiting the release of the double barrelled version. I use a NXT shocker normally and it can be relied on to breakdown at least once a day so you can never carry too many backups (although trying to hold off an ego 1 shot at a time with six cartridges is an bottom twitching experience).

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
Rap4 do some good pistols they even do a desert eagle, but the paintball is smaller, but those guns are meant to look milsim

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Haha Cannonfodder, i really want you double barreled one, but cant decide if its worth it :D