Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Childrens Range

Thats only cause you bumpkins can't afford clothes :D

Spoke to Olivia, and she wants a playing shirt like daddys and some playing pants, a pack to carry her juice in etc.
Lol! Cheers Dan :D

Just for the record mate, Olivia is a better player so it wouldnt hurt to cut your gear up and make a few smaller sets :p
Did you see the way she was posting behind that beer garden table with her Fruit Shoot the other month Lol!
Nige

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Congrats Nicky
I think it would be awesome for Planet to do junior clothing. My son cant quite walk properly with both his legs in one of my trouser legs lol
Come on Planet, there is plenty of people wanting junior/kids stuff

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
Kids gear would be cool , comming back to what somebody said about the t-shirts you should bring out more casual clothes the t-shirts are great (i have 4) i have non-paintballing friends who have brought some aswell ;)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I'm most deffo up for this - as I am trying to kit out a kids team - and it's a nightmare trying to find stuff small enough for them. It all has to be in yellow/gold though :p

What would be best - rather than clothes (as they can wear any old stuff) is a kid sized mask. Then they could at least watch and feel a part of the game - rather than having to hide behind netting.