Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PM text size??

B19 JPO

Oct 23, 2009
hi is there any way i can make the text size any bigger in PM's and in Thread replays?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
It is a bit small, the only way i have found to enlarge it is to preview the message before posting it.

B19 JPO

Oct 23, 2009
It is a bit small, the only way i have found to enlarge it is to preview the message before posting it.
sounds a good idea but still a bit annoying, its might be because i use mac but not sure?

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
ctrl+scrl wheel (possibly cmd++ on mac, depends on browser...and i haven't had a mac since they where cool and called apple macintosh) to zoom in on web page, my tv sits around 4feet away at 1360x786 and I have no trouble reading things, if i do one\two pushes on the scrool wheel fixes it

B19 JPO

Oct 23, 2009
ctrl+scrl wheel (possibly cmd++ on mac, depends on browser...and i haven't had a mac since they where cool and called apple macintosh) to zoom in on web page, my tv sits around 4feet away at 1360x786 and I have no trouble reading things, if i do one\two pushes on the scrool wheel fixes it
thanks this seams to work but all it does is zoom in and slightly blur my text:) but is it a good fix for now my tv is about the same distance away and was just a little to small before. how come the text is so much bigger in the normal threads tho??

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Just a default setting I guess. I'm sure Bon can reveal more on the matter.

FYI I can zoom in pretty far and the text is fine (like crazy far in)