Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

POLL: Vote: Best Team & Best Player

Title kinda says it all doesnt it? Let me hear your votes for the best team and best individual player out there. I'll keep track and post results in about a week. My vote for team is Avalanche. Best player: John Marques a.k.a. Little John.
and i bet you anything that in a little while BL Ironmen will be back on top because LJ is playing with them again and bob's putting together a killer squad. Let me hear what you think.
ps. look for me on the cover of APG coming up soon.
shhh..... dont tell ant.
Chris
PGI

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Are you looking for ideas to write about or are you just out to try and get more threads on the board?

No offense but your posts seem to remind me of being in school, where you get given an essay title and told to 'discuss'...

Todays exam will be to answer any two of the following in no less than 2500 words...

'Who is the best Team and player' discuss...

'US V's European Tournaments' discuss...

'Eveyone says that France was the best tournament they had ever been to' discuss...

It's just that such posts seem so contrived to try and initiate debate.

Oh well one of those days :)

manike

hadji

Jul 13, 2001
Corona CA
Visit site
team: Avalanche
player: me :) j/k its hard to say there are alot of really good players out there but ill have to go with Lasoya
LJ is a cool guy though(gave my team $1000)

I have to agree with you, Chris, about the Ironmen. Bob is developing a killer team. I don't think they will do alot on the NPPL circuit this year though. Quite probably by next year they will have a great team.
For best player(s)
Back: Bob Long (Bob's 'Men)
Mid: Chris Lasoya (Avalanche)
Front: Larry Macenzie (Personal Vendetta)

A few of you who follow NPPL for the past few years will know the name of Personal Vendetta.

Just my thoughts.

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Never seen the yanks play yet (apart from videos). so here's my votes

Best Team: K2 for being a damn good sporting team and Fusion UK for being proberbly the nicest bunch of players ever.

Best Player: Sam from Fusion UK (he apologises after shooting you out)

I'll most likely get flamed for this but i don't care:)

C-ya in the dead zone
Alien

BABY from the Ducklings

As far as back players go, Baby from the Ducklings has got to come pretty high up in the rankings. Front player wise you've got the likes of Chris Edwards (UK Shockwave) and Billy Smith (Rushers) who on their day totally rip it up! Mid players - Mark Toye (the thinking mans paintballer). You have been warned!