Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal..

tukisilva

Fénix
Sep 4, 2002
Lisbon PT
renegados.com
Before the Millennium Series there was nothing.
One local tournament here, a regional league there…

This guys join ant putted the MS up, and he groaned so much that even the American Teams came here to play.
Groaned so much that, one can only read in your words that someone is trying to get a slice too.

So you do whatever you want, coz the paintballers will applaud.
Give us an alternative with interesting prizes and well organized.

But please stop trashing what you sim to be unable to do better, or at least call things by they’re real name.

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
We are not trashing what you say we are unable to do better, we are complaining as PAYING CUSTOMERS that the mega was not up to previous millennium standards.

JAC

License to paint
Hello ppl,

My major complains about this Millennium are: netting and security.
The netting was not prepared for the weather in Saturday. They should have made preps to avoid that in case of bad weather. That lead to the schedule chaos that we've felt.

Regarding the security, like Jaime said, we've paid 25 € for a card that no one checked. Anyone could enter the players tent :(

Like you said Bud we are paying costumers and we have the right to complain ;) :( And that is one thing that Pedro usually forgets ;) (you should attend one of Iberian Cup tournments here organized by him...)

Concerning the comercial reasons for trashing the event that is a matter of the organization and should be debated with them, not the players. It seems that lots of comercial interests are at stake :rolleyes: and that creates "convinient" scapegoats ..

Cheers
JAC

PS- A special thanks for team Ugly Ducklings that endured sharing the space with us at the Players tent and also a cheers for Panic Attack team players!!

paintfly

Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
SORRY MAY BE OUT OF ORDER

Originally posted by angel
I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MY SELF AND NOT MY TEAM ???
I NOTICED THAT IF YOU SPOKE THE LANGUAGE OF THE REFS ,ITS WAS A LITTLE EASIER TO WIN THE GAMES??

I must agree with you on that one. Unfortunately i dont think that will ever change. i dont speak the language, but your mind does tend to have its own idea about whats being said when the other team are talking to the marshalls in the same language ........

M "hey there, hows it going ? long time no see"
P "yeah, good good, hows the wife and kids?"
M "Couldn't be better, they all love the gifts you sent them over xmas"
P "Nice to hear, So who are we up against then?"
M "dont worry about it, some english team that only speaks one language"
P "ha ha ha"
M "ha ha ha...... yeah, so if you do get shot, try and stay tight untill i come in and wipe you"
P "Good lad, same as last time then?"
M "you know it!"
P "english fools"
P+M "ha ha ha"

"30 SECONDS!!!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D