Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Postage and Refund

aj47coupe

Oct 24, 2011
Worthing
Hi all,

I have recently sold a load of gear on my latest thread.

Unfortunately it appears jlylee007 has not received his item yet.

I stupidly sent it via Standard Parcel (first time I'd sent anything and was sending 10 items at once!)

Aside from my error in judgment in believe Royal FAIL would actually deliver it on time, as the rest of my items have, with good feedback.

So... Refunds.

I posted the item on Tuesday this week, and was told 2 to 4 days delivery. How long should I wait before I offer a refund?

AND

Do I return full payment or minus the postage and PayPal fees?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Ps. I KNOW I should have sent it recorded or better, so please do not remind me.

Last edited:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I send everything under £20 in value on normal packets very rare i even bother with recorded sold 100's of items here and on ebay and never once had a problem

home or abroad

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
I bought something recently. The seller posted out first class on the 4th and it only turned up today. So I would leave a bit longer before offering refund. Royal fail don't even class it missing till 21 day.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
wait 2 weeks considering what happened the other week with the £300 I think gun that was sent the same way and it turned up 2-3 weeks later I think.

aj47coupe

Oct 24, 2011
Worthing
2 weeks is along time and I don't want to mess him about too much.

I am a genuine seller with good feedback. I would expect that if I did offer a refund and THEN it turned up, that jlylee007 would let me know and rearrange payment, otherwise I assume he is stealing?

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
If it does turn up after a refund is given I will contact aj47coupe and see if he would like repayment or the gun posted back. However if it doesn't turn up at all I certainly will not be branded a thief for not returning anything to you.

Last edited:

aj47coupe

Oct 24, 2011
Worthing
Of course you wouldn't jlylee007.
I did not mean anything bad by what I said, I'm sorry if it sounded that way.
Just wondering where I would stand.

As an act of good faith, if I issue a refund to you and the gun turns up later, I will be happy to offer you a discount for all the trouble royal mail has caused.
This is to be agreed AFTER I issue a refund, IF it is required.

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
Sometimes when we wrtie things it comes across totally different when spoken with a voice tone. No offence taken.

I am not sure where you would stand either. I have read other threads on here in the past where it was down to the sender and royal mail to deal with it as the buyer had no overall control of the situation. Maybe a Mod could clarify.this situation.

Lets wait till Tuesday to see what happens and then have a discussion.

Last edited: