The Home Of European Paintball

profiler lense + pack FS-UK

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
wow that looks so much better than i thought it would :eek:
Thanks alot buddy.
Hmm i think it will be my Tuesday mask :rolleyes:
cheeky fecker, i look after my gear ;), just never got round to putting a dab of glue on the foam, just..lived with it :D

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006

-C0L1N-

-East Coast NV-
Nov 30, 2007
Aberdeen!!
Lol, no cheek intended :rolleyes:
I just thought that the profilers were the goggles that sat in the corner of the gearbag and recieved no love while being crushed by all the other gear :eek:

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
mother :)

Plenty of people who can vouch for me if thats what your worried about, have sold plenty of things on here. Sold nige a nice punk rawk strap along time ago !

ebay feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=andy115k&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

* coughs * 100% :p

If your minted and older than me ( 20 ), she's single, it would cost you an 08 ego though...im easily bought.

No intention meant, just curious...& to the questions YES & YES...NO
I'm old enough to be you dad & my daughter is 21 soon & son 19 soon...

Cliff...:(

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
awww, least your not in a home...and still on the field, i reckon you have another good year in you yet :D

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
awww, least your not in a home...and still on the field, i reckon you have another good year in you yet :D
Cheeky bugger...:rolleyes:.. a lot longer than that as one of my mates still plays & he is 60 ( not that I'm near that age yet) playing for the Care Bears, there is a thread somewhere about this " How old are you to be playing paintball" or something to that effect..

Cliff...:)