Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

promaster feedneck

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
hiya guy just wanted to double chek the thread for a promaster feed neck is the ion one? also are there any others that will fit it?
cheers

G

Gassy

I think it's actually bushmaster although the old Ion thread will fit but I have seen them snap because the thread is a little loose,use good thread lock.

EDIT*
taken from the ICD forum

Feed Necks

It takes all Bushmaster feednecks. This are similar but NOT exactly the same as impulse and angel feednecks. Some impulse and angel feednecks will fit and work ok, others will strip out and could damage your gun's body. It is recommended to get a proper Promaster/Bushmaster/Bko threaded feedneck. You can use one that is for a Impulse of Angel but at your own (and your gun's risk). The standard neck is sized to use a Halo or a slightly sanded halo. If you want to use other hoppers you may need to use electrical tape to make them fit tight, or get a clamping feedneck (which are readily available).

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
any idea where to get a bushmater threaded feed neck anyone??? think ill try an ion one with locktight maybe unless someone can offer up a bushmater one

G

Gassy

ebay mate,and it will be from the states.

put in bushmaster feedneck and loads come up.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
q-lock

G-day mate , I`ve fitted loades of Ion q-locks to these markers and as a tech to these markers , for some uncanny reason sometimes a shocker thread fits.
anyway mate , no problem, don`t go throwing your money away when these cheap things are available