Proteus Mark 1/ 2

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Hi there
A quick question for you guys
I have just bought some Proteus gogs and i seem to remember reading somert about the sides snapping on the early gogs how do you tell if they are mark 1 or 2 :confused:

Any 1 know :)

Also where is Midland Masters located ie Event on november 10 woodland event i think ??

CHEERS BATTY

:)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
not a clue about the gogs but i was in planet the other day and there was a stack of photos from the walk on, i fished out one of me looking the prat with my pump and there was a good one of you from the last game of the day, top tape of the village giving it some! should have picked it up and saved it for you but i figured noone else would take it as there is just you in it.

still got a mark on my back from that day too! think its gonna scar!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
JT recall -- Proteus mask made before July 2001. Please return this to them and you will recieve an updated version free. (They had a problem with the material which attached the strap to the mask which could actually split and cause them to fall off!

There ya go.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by jahlad
not a clue about the gogs but i was in planet the other day and there was a stack of photos from the walk on, i fished out one of me looking the prat with my pump and there was a good one of you from the last game of the day, top tape of the village giving it some! should have picked it up and saved it for you but i figured noone else would take it as there is just you in it.

still got a mark on my back from that day too! think its gonna scar!
ere was there one of me there mate...haven't had chance to look but Ledzy was in front of me as I stupidly charged the village from the back tape.

Must find an excuse to visit Planet........:D

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
jahlad hi m8 nice scar oooops

HI there
The gogs are in that chamalon colour think thats how to spell it.

PHILIP where is the date on the gogs:confused:

As for the photo LEDZ sent it me the day after the walk-on looks well Dont I:D ;)

CHEERS BATTY

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
cube, yeah there where a few of you in the village, there was a guy in the shop looking at the pics over my shoulder, his reaction was summut along the lines of 'what the f**k is that strapped on the side of that cocker for!!!'

heheh made me grin!

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by }{y8ri|)
Cheers philip thats what i wanted to hear!

Hi Cube its the moaning DYE not invision goggles man hear :D

CHEERS BATTY
ah I remember you well mate, s'funny but I'm sure my teams Field Captain has got a set and he loves them.

Changed masks again then :D