Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto Primo

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Just tried one of Proto's new gravity-fed loaders out on a PMR this morning and have to say that I am very impressed.

No batteries needed and it is feeding at 8-9bps with only the occassional pause in feed rate. Great new product that does what it says it does.

At £10.95 a pop, damn good product. Well done Proto.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
really like these hoppers for the money aswell, had a bit of a play at work at warped today and the virtue rotor speed feeds fit these bad boys aswell :)

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
Picked on of these up should be delivered today.. Had to budget a little after blowing money on nights out :/ let you know how I get on later, they do look beautiful though on PROTO markers.

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Yeah agree with everything said: They look great, seem to be tough as nails and feed well for a grav hopper. All budget ballers should have one and I kept one as a backup to my Halo.

Only reason I changed was I had a couple moments where i'd either gone to bunker a player or was in that sort of situation and due to me running it hadn't fed... That moment sucks :/

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
These hoppers are great, I was using one on my PMR and it only had the occasional pause which is damn good for a £10 hopper on a tourney gun that has a high rate of fire. Great hopper in my opinion.