Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proud to be an American

Damn striaght I am proud to be an American. I am new to this site but certanly not new to the sport. I hav been playing 4 years! one more thing. is there anyway I can purchase stuff from you guys or are ya'll just to far away to even bother. 'Cause I found some deals int he classifides I liked but I workin dollars not lira or whatever currency ya'll use. can someone help me with that.

Peace easy boyz!

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Hell Yeah I am as Proud as the next guy! Why the fook else would I live in this wet ass country other than serving our fine country! Confuzzed2 could probably vouch for that!

BTW Secret Squirell you do know that the British pound = $1.5 dollars? So them deals may be more than you thought. Oh and Confuzzed2 do I know you? Possible that we play for the same team?

Oh **** Duh!!! I just read your signature block!

Apart from not being a Yank

Why want to be English...

What's wrong with our traditional Vindaloo (that's tasteless?) If you put enough brown sause on Fish and chips they have a taste (brown sauce admittadly, but what's wrong with that?).

Ok, so our weather sucks (mostly, it would apear, on paintballing Sundays), but the countryside is nice, we haven't lost a war in a long long long time (and at least we make it on time to all of them:D)

Our music, our culture (the last 20 years excepting). Most people would say that Britain isn't what it was, this is true, but that's bad coz its turning into the United States!

God save the Queen (from her family!)

Richard

ok so if some guy has that little L thinky infront of there numbers I multiply that number by 1.5 and that's how much it would be in american dolars? Sorry if I sound uneducated but I have only been out of country once and that was to Italy and I don't even remember their currenct exchange rate. haha. ok well anyway thatnx for the help.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Secret Squirrel
one pound £ = about $1.40 so yes you multiply what ever you see in £'s by 1.4 to find out what it will cost you in dollars
hey Rooster can I come to you next time I'm going to the states cos you have better exchange rates than the banks...lol

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
**** Mark I am going to start banking with you mate. The actaull exchange rate I was quoted is 1.47 dollars to the pound (from my bank). I just say 1.5 cause it is easier for most to figure out. Do you know if I sell something to someone in pounds I get the 1.43 conversion back to dollars. Fooking banks are bull****.

Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK...

I don't hate your country or food. Soham fish bar has the best Chips in the UK. I just hate the weather cause it is always Sunny on work days and pisses down all week-end mate! "Britain isn't what it was, this is true, but that's bad coz its turning into the United States!" If it was turning into the US it would have Sunshine! That is all is missing here! Oh and I happen to love the country side! I love the VW scene, the club scene and paintballing here! I don't like them crazy tractor drivers who wait till the last minute to pull out infront of you! :D