Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse loader shells

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I Pm'd Spike about mine on here but got no response, Have had to swap loaders now and leave it in the bag...:0(
I don't recall this PM? Perhaps I missed it - sorry if I did but see the response below.

I remember when it first came out they showed a pulse shell being used to knock nails into wood.
Very impressive.

Just goes to show there are many different types of material strengths and forces.

It takes a great deal of engineering knowhow even to make something simple and plastic.

The situation regarding shells is simple. If your loader is under a year old then the shell will be replaced subject to availability and only once! New ABS shells are only available in black.

If your loader is older than one year then you can purchase new ABS shells.

Before anyone contacts me for one - I have none personally in stock at present. I am hoping this will change soon but your first port of call should be your local dealer.

A little bit of history... There wasn't so much a defect but we had a batch of shells that had a more brittle material property for some reason. Coupled with the trend to over tighten the feedneck it manifested in a fair number of breaks.

My personal loader shell from when we first launched at world cup (the swedish hammer video) is still fine today - although it is now only a spare for training as it is a clear one.