Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Looks like a Sanchez machine kit.
I also bought from the Hooptie site,good customer service and fast delivery...but the SM kits are good.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
My CCM is lovely but I haven't tried any of the others, pmp industries look interesting and they'll post over here.

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
tiffer you say fast delivery how fast is fast of course i understand it will be coming from usa but i waited for 2 months for my impulse was board to be delivered

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
My CCM is lovely but I haven't tried any of the others, pmp industries look interesting and they'll post over here.
CCM's seem to be regarded as the "creme-de-la-creme"..I've never used one myself.

tiffer you say fast delivery how fast is fast of course i understand it will be coming from usa but i waited for 2 months for my impulse was board to be delivered
Approx'10 days mine took,I also opted for the finger-kit and they adjusted the bill (lowered the p&p) and sent a request to my paypal,some people are more efficient than others...:D

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
was that through team hoopties themselves or a third party site i may have to order one what is the kit like to use as i have never used a pump cocker:)eek:) only mavericks and sterlings,i might have got a kit from renie if he has one i dont suppose anyone here has one kicking around looks dont matter as long as it fits to a 2k+ cocker and works cheers tiffer and everyone else for helping a newbie out

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
was that through team hoopties themselves or a third party site i may have to order one what is the kit like to use as i have never used a pump cocker:)eek:) only mavericks and sterlings,i might have got a kit from renie if he has one i dont suppose anyone here has one kicking around looks dont matter as long as it fits to a 2k+ cocker and works cheers tiffer and everyone else for helping a newbie out
Through the site,it is cheaper to buy one already pumped..unless you like the challenge of doing a pump...they pop-up now and then on the classifieds..