Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump tournament

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
Just found this on the masters forum looks like another year of kicking it old school Hopefully we will get enough teams this year to go crazzyy

Hi Guys, it’s that time of year again and after another year of serious tournament business, time to have fun with a couple of friends in the UK Masters 3-man event.

The format is much the same as last year, fancy dress is optional but very welcome with a prize for the best dressed team, and the usual smaller fields to promote aggressive play and movement. Entry will be £120 per team and divisions will be as follows;

PRO, AM and NOVICE Divisions all shooting 10.5bps Millennium ramping at 300fps, with the novice division allowing ONE experienced player ONLY (similar to King of the Hill) and the other players to have as little experience as possible, so no accidental ringer teams please

There will also be one PUMP division following the same rules as last year, any ‘open class’ or lower pumps are allowed so air tanks and hoppers are fine, just no cheeky PA setups etc thank you. If you need more details on the rules then get in touch.
This is the one chance for all those UK pumpers to compete for a trophy in front of an audience and still have fun so get yourselves up here chuffers 

There will be camping on site for the thick skinned and clean air by HPAC as usual. Please make it clear when you book in which division you are looking to play and we’ll see you there, this is always a lot of fun and a great way to introduce next year’s prospects to tourney play in a relaxed but competitive atmosphere so get those new players along.

So who's going?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
nooo! this is 3 hours away :( i as going to save that trip for fed cup D: why cruel world, why????

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Sam, you know Kitsune will be there with at least one team, possibly two this year.

It was an absolute blast last year, so I can recommend everyone getting involved. It is soooooo much fun.....
:cool:
I had assumed, but great news on two teams :) Hopefully we'll see more teams try out some old school!

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
oooooOOOOOO this is like 20 mins away from Nottingham, but i dont have a team........
anyone recruiting? :D