Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump tournament

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
Sorry I can't come ian I tryed asking my dad again but apprently its 'Really important'. Hope to be at the next one or maybe campagin's own pump tourney day ehhhhhy ian ;)

'I have never played a tournament before and only played a Sup Air field once, Dino is pretty old as well ;), so we are only playing for fun. '
Get the zimmer frames out lads :D

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I have never played a tournament before and only played a Sup Air field once, Dino is pretty old as well ;), so we are only playing for fun.
LOL, playing last year was without a doubt the most fun i've ever had playing paintball. I didn't even know the score until the last two games, it really didn't matter if we won or lost to be honest. You will be fine, screw those who look down their nose at you!

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Depends how the rosters are set out. Last year the pump div was in the afternoon session starting around 12:30-13:00 and finishing at 17:00 latest. If it gets put in the morning session this time round, it'll be starting at about 8:30 and finishing at about 12:00.

Unless Wendy promises it'll be one or the other, teams will know a few days before.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
and the 120 pound we pay is for this tournament only and no other events?

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Half a shilling, blinking flip. I was only looking to spend a thrupence hapenny.

Wendy said she was trying to get nexus to play which suggests it might be the afternoon slot. All the better as we can drive up in the morning.