Pure Energy 4500 PSI Bottle bought from Just Painball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well before I called them I wanted to get a second opinion if that's OK with you mate.
Well that's fine in itself G24 but you went a bit further than just canvassing a second opinion didn't ya mate ... I mean this part here, 'Regarding to filling it he actually said it is illegal. Thats a little disappointing as I thought UK shop would not sell something that illegal to use in the UK.' seems more of an indictment than asking for some advice ..... I just think that if you buy something from somebody and then subsequently have a problem with it, commonsense would tell me to go straight back to the supplier and ask them before going public with anything.

Hmmm, maybe that's just me.........

G24UK

Banned
Jan 7, 2009
Well that's fine in itself G24 but you went a bit further than just canvassing a second opinion didn't ya mate ... I mean this part here, 'Regarding to filling it he actually said it is illegal. Thats a little disappointing as I thought UK shop would not sell something that illegal to use in the UK.' seems more of an indictment than asking for some advice ..... I just think that if you buy something from somebody and then subsequently have a problem with it, commonsense would tell me to go straight back to the supplier and ask them before going public with anything.

Hmmm, maybe that's just me.........
Did you notice this part Robbo: "Is this correct?"

That suggests that I am questioning the info given to me at the dive shop, by a qualified person. It turned out he was wrong. I don't think I am suggesting that Just Painball sells something they shouldn't, and I am happy with the deal I got from them and the aftersales support. I am only asking whether the info is correct. It was 2 years ago and the legislation might have changed in this time. What you think is really just what you think and nothing more. We might have different views on "commonsense" Mr Robbo.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Did you notice this part Robbo: "Is this correct?"

That suggests that I am questioning the info given to me at the dive shop, by a qualified person. It turned out he was wrong. I don't think I am suggesting that Just Painball sells something they shouldn't, and I am happy with the deal I got from them and the aftersales support. I am only asking whether the info is correct. It was 2 years ago and the legislation might have changed in this time. What you think is really just what you think and nothing more. We might have different views on "commonsense" Mr Robbo.
Seems ironic to me that something called commonsense ain't so common after all ....

G24UK

Banned
Jan 7, 2009
If I have banned you, then rest assured you are one of life's true scumbags and thoroughly deserved your fate.

Do you think those who got banned by you share the same sense of common knowledge and perception as you? I highly doubt that. And honestly, after reading 2 posts by you I can tell that there are a lot of people who were banned by your hand. So please lower yourself to the standard of the common, its not so bad matey.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't think I like you ..... in fact, nah, I don't like you.

And I am also very suspicious of people who sign on these forums just to write a post like yours, it kinda smacks of other agendas and the fact you went thru all the sign-in hoops just to make this post as against making a simple phone call sorta makes me even more suspicious ..........

And as for implying that just because you ask the question 'is this correct'? somehow justifies what you wrote is actually quite moronic ...
So it's OK if I write, 'G24 is gay, is this right'? ... now whether it's right or not, you can see the effect can you not?

You ain't welcome in my house no more G24, go somewhere else ....

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
I don't think I like you ..... in fact, nah, I don't like you.

And I am also very suspicious of people who sign on these forums just to write a post like yours, it kinda smacks of other agendas and the fact you went thru all the sign-in hoops just to make this post as against making a simple phone call sorta makes me even more suspicious ..........

And as for implying that just because you ask the question 'is this correct'? somehow justifies what you wrote is actually quite moronic ...
So it's OK if I write, 'G24 is gay, is this right'? ... now whether it's right or not, you can see the effect can you not?

You ain't welcome in my house no more G24, go somewhere else ....
Its not suspicious Robbo the guy is an idiot. He got what he wanted from this forrum, he got a good service and then you handled him on his 'Scumbagness' so fair play to you. It humored me anyways.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Its not suspicious Robbo the guy is an idiot. He got what he wanted from this forrum, he got a good service and then you handled him on his 'Scumbagness' so fair play to you. It humored me anyways.
Actually, this guy wasn't who he made himself out to be, in that, he tried to make us think he was a newbie but in fact, he's far from being a newbie.

He's a guy who thinks he's clever but isn't; he likes to think he's important, but he isn't, he likes to think he's achieved things but ...you guessed it, he hasn't ... one of the world's underachievers who can't quite accept they are a failure and seeks some form of redemption and validation by doing this sorta stuff.

If he were a man, I'd deal with him but guess what?
He ain't !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.