Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Questions about paint :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The Ego 10 should by rights hit the ball that little bit softer, which means you should find you`ll be able to shoot a higher graded Paint,
the SFT will probably shoot around the middle,
and the A5 = any lower grade paint you like.
All estimated of course ??

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
good entry level is Empire heat and some Gi 1star

mid range, empire all star if good batch and kept right, Gi 3 star, polar ice is phenominal in right conditions

high end i love Marbilizer (green and black) and evil

Sterling is paint i avoid at all possibilities, some like it but i have never had a good experiance with any of it i have tried so far

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I tried heat last time I played and really didn't like it, it was round enough but the balls were brown so I couldn't see where they were going at range, the fill was very watery so I couldn't tell where they hit at range (I.e didn't know if I'd hit the tree the person I was shooting at was behind or missed on the other side of them) and I had a bounce off someone's lense, there shots back broke on my neck.

Might be fine if you can go for accuracy by volume but I really should have stumped up the extra cash for something else to shoot through my pump.

Huni J

Nov 23, 2013
I had the same question as well. I have been using empire paintballs and they are good but will give "speedball" a try!