Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

quick classifieds question

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
right every one, i am getting sick of vouch post showing up in every thread. evo has plenty of good feedback and is well know. there will be an immediate clamp down on this

is this a universal thing?

are we gonna be seeing the inroduction of a no vouch rule?
...or is it simply a common sense job?
Just wanna clear it up in my mind

Thanks

Spangley
aka
Jack

mushk1n

The Guitar hero!
May 7, 2007
London
AFAIK its exactly how lump said in the post.. only vouches are allowed if asked by a potential buyer in the thread...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
common sense will rule. obviously if someone is new and has no feeback yet then one well known person vouching will be sufficient.

ten people vouching is just stupid.

G

Gassy

also if a buyer asks you if anyone can vouch for you via pm just send him a list of names you have dealt with.

I get alot of pm's asking my opinion on sellers by newer forum members.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
And it's also when a person pops up, the next 10 posts are often "I'll vouch", "Me too". "badger" - or whatever.

So it's a case of if someone asks then it'll get answered, but unsolicited vouches are basically bumps - so the thread gets killed.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
And it's also when a person pops up, the next 10 posts are often "I'll vouch", "Me too". "badger" - or whatever.

So it's a case of if someone asks then it'll get answered, but unsolicited vouches are basically bumps - so the thread gets killed.
what this man said, but of late it has just been ridiculous the amount of unnecessary bumps disguised as vouches.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
coolio,
so a couple genuine vouches are fine,
just threads with like whole pages of bumptastic vouches are axed.

is that right? :)
for those that have feedback then no not really, thats why we have a feedback thread. and the other may ask for a vouch or 2 :cool:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Personally I'd vote for "if you want reccomendations then PM me and I'll give usernames.

Otherwise those with no feedback are getting bumps over those that do.

Plus the whole stupid "this gat rips" crap. Grrr.